Wondering what career should you choose? It is not an easy question to answer. There’s a lot at stake, as going to school, taking courses costs a lot of time and money.
At the end, you want to be quite sure that what you have chosen is a great fit for you, right? A profession you can be very good at, and find rewarding and fun to do every day.
As a career coach, I help people looking for a fulfilling career
- to find the work they have passion and skills for
- in order to have a personally and financially rewarding life.
With my help, you can move from feeling:
‘I want to do meaningful, interesting work I enjoy and get a reasonable income, but I’m not sure what would that be…’
‘I’m taking courses, learning and applying for my dream job’.
Because I believe doing what we love can be a key to happiness. 🙂
What should my career be?
Find the answer to this question with my career coaching help. I have a step-by-step procedure to walk you through this exciting journey.
The goals of the career coaching kit
By the end of the career coaching process with me, you will:
- see clearly what your areas of interest are
- discover career options that match your personality
- narrow down your search for an ideal job in your current life situation
- know your best career related skills
- find specific ways to work on skills you need
- set measurable and realistic goals with a time frame to get the career you wish for
- work your way through obstacles like time and money constrains
- find resources you need for your career building
Steps of the career coaching process
To reach the objectives, we go through the following steps/phases:
How does this career coaching look like?
For the first month or two, we usually talk weekly or biweekly. For the support and revision phases, monthly meetings are enough.
- We discuss what’s important for you at this stage
- We gather ideas
- We use specific coaching tools to support the objectives in each phase
- I help you to discover your hidden talents, fears, blocks, skills, passions, motivations
- You will have short assignments (half an hour max) to help you move further in the process
- You can check in with me if you have questions
- I will prepare a short summary of main points we got to during the coaching session
Career change questions?
If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below, or book a 30 minutes free coaching session to see how I can help you. 🙂