As a professional coach, I focus on health and fitness support and midlife crisis coaching for women. It came as a natural choice, since healthy living, staying fit, or personal development have been very important to me in the last five-ten years. I believe these are key areas that have a great impact on our lives, long term.
Health and fitness coaching
As a health coach, I can help you to
- set realistic but inspiring goals
- lose weight, if that’s what you want
- get more active and fit
- find some healthy stress-relief methods that work for you
- find your blocks that stopped you so far
- find the resources you need to get where you want to be
- and stay motivated through the plateaus that will come for sure.
Midlife crisis coaching
As for midlife crisis, well, if you have it, like I do, then you know what a powerful motivator it is! It keeps nudging us to take care of stuff that we’ve been lacking from our lives. Research shows that women, who kind of listen to their midlife voice, their inner wisdom and try to collect the missing puzzle pieces, will enjoy more fulfilling and happier decades later.
As a coach, I can support you
- in finding what is important to you if you are not sure but feeling that ache that something is missing
- in looking for your own answers to big questions
- in aligning your choices with your new values
- in managing your life as you go through big changes.
If you are a mom or immigrant woman thinking about starting a new career, might worth reading about my straightforward and personalized career coaching process.
Qualities of a great life coach
Coaches are people who want to help you through your journey, wherever you go. Sort of like Yoda… 🙂
- judge you
- tell you what to do
- give you uninvited advice or
- decide what’s best for you.
Instead, coaches will
- believe in you
- listen to you carefully with compassion
- help you to see the big picture
- clarify things that seem fuzzy
- help you dig deeper and gain awareness about yourself
- brainstorm ideas with you
- give you honest feedback
- keep you accountable
- kick your @ss, occasionally. Me, anyway, my nickname is Sargent. 🙂
I hope I could give you an idea of what was I doing. If you have any questions, feel free to message me or ask me for a complimentary half an hour session to see how is it going for real! 🙂